Youthreach Ballina fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with this website. If you submit personal information on our website e.g. by completing a contact form, any such information volunteered will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality in adherence with our Data Protection polices which you can read in full here: https://msletb.ie/about-us/corporate/access-to-information/data-protection
Youthreach Ballina intends to be clear and transparent about the information we collect about you and how we will use that information.
This policy will set out the following:
- The Data Controller
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- What Personal Data We Collect
- What we use your Personal Data for
- How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
- Who will have access to your Personal Data
- International data transfers
- Your Rights
The Data Controller
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim Education and Training Board (MSLETB) is the Data Controller for all personal data which is collected and used by https://youthreachballina.ie/ website. A Data Controller is the legal entity which determines how and why personal data is collected and used.
MSLETB’s head office is located at Newtown, Castlebar, Co Mayo, F23 DV78.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
MSLETB has appointed an interim Data Protection Officer to oversee MSLETB’s compliance with its data protection obligations. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted directly, here:
Email address: email@example.com
What Personal Data We Collect
Personal data is any information relating to you which allows Youthreach Ballina to identify you, such as your name & address, contact phone numbers and email address. Most areas of https://youthreachballina.ie/ website can be accessed by you without the need for you to provide any of your personal data. Some areas may require you to voluntarily submit your name, email address, and other contact details. Youthreach Ballina website collects and uses personal data about you, such as:
- Your IP address
- Information about your use of this website
We will process any data you share with in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Law.
What we use your Personal Data for
Any personal data we collect from you on this website will be used by Youthreach Ballina for purposes such as:
- To provide you with a better customer experience by making services available online.
- Analysis of visitor traffic to and usage of our website.
We will not use any personal information in any manner other than the purpose for which it was provided. Youthreach Ballina may use anonymised data from this website for the purposes of analysing, planning and improving the service. This anonymised data will not include any of your personal data.
How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
Who will have access to your Personal Data
Youthreach Ballina staff who are directly involved with the management of Home – MSLETB Ballina (youthreachballina.ie) website will have access to your personal data which is collected by this website.
Will my personal data be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Youthreach Ballina does not transfer any other personal data about you outside the EEA. If Youthreach Ballina decides to transfer your personal data outside the EEA they shall ensure the provisions of Chapter V of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are complied with.
Youthreach Ballina uses Google Analytics to collect information about your use of this website and part of this information includes your IP address which is considered personal data.
What are your Rights
Under legislation, and in certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to review: in the event that MSLETB refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Withdraw your consent – where you have consented to receiving emails or newsletters you may withdraw your consent at any time
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or require further information, please submit a request, to the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a complaint
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Youthreach Ballina, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority and MSLETB’s Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Supervisory Authority – (www.dataprotection.ie)
MSLETB’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted directly here:
Data Protection Officer
T: 094 9024188